So you decided it's time to update your family portraits, but where do you start with picking a family photographer?
The first thing we would recommend looking at is the style of photos of the photographer. Your first thought it probably, but what is the style? There are a few simple questions you can ask yourself to see if the style matches what you are looking for.
- Can you picture your own family in the images?
- Are the colours and tones what you are after?
- Are the photos clean and natural, and beautiful to look at?
- Do the photos capture families having fun together?
- Are there lots of examples of the photographer’s previous work, and is it consistently authentic and beautiful?
- Do the photos look like they capture real moments?
If you answer yes to these questions, then this is a good indication that this may be the right photographer for you.